Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nueva York.

So I'm getting ready for NY this weekend and decided to hit up a couple of my favorite thrift stores near me to find any puffy jackets with a faux-fur hood. You know, what you're supposed to wear in NY. Maybe a beanie with a bill, tan Timberlands, gold bamboo earrings with my street name in the middle, and a pair of tight Baby Phat jeans? Let's just start with puffy jacket first. Anyway, I didn't find one. BUT I did find this awesome travel jewelry case. Maybe I can get those personalized bamboo earrings after all...


That being said... NEW YORK, HERE I COME BABY!


IMAN's Community Cafe at the APOLLO w/ MOS DEF!

Sat/Jan/23
Harem/NY
Guest line up includes:
The Mighty Mos Def himself, Aasif Mandvi (The Daily Show), Amir Sulaiman, Liza Garza, The Reminders, Progress Theatre, as well as myself and Kidragon backin' up the night on the decks. SOLD OUT SHOW! 1,500 seats......taken. Bismillah.

No comments:

Post a Comment