Friday, January 29, 2010

Pipo Domeshots.

Check out the Pipomixes Blog and Dome Shots & Fat Laces for dope mixtapes!

"A few months ago I was in the early stages of working on a Mos Def mix. One Sunday night I heard this mix while listening to the World Famous Wake Up Show and decided that I should begin to work on something else."

"The Dynamic Hamza 21 said...
DJ Raichous mentioned on her blog she couldn't get a drop from Mos Def for this mix (Not enough connects). But now she performed with Mos in NYC last Saturday.

funny how things work out."

Lol.

Source: Pipomixes.blogspot.com

4 comments:

  1. what no credit? I posted the mix first! lol

    http://domeshotsandfatlaces.blogspot.com/2009/10/dj-raichous-wake-up-show-mixes.html

    Peace & Blessings
    Hamza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Changes made accordingly. My bad.

    Both your blogs are really dope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I appreicate that. Both me & Pipo be diggin hard on net to find good mixes. Be sure to check Chill One's blog http://the-sun-rise-in-the-east.blogspot.com ..he has all the mixes from Japan.



    Salaam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the plug. Keep up the great work on the tables.

    ReplyDelete