Sunday, July 12, 2009

Wake Up, Mr. Boogie Man.

If you're in the LA area, please tune in tonight to the World Famous Wake Up Show on Power106 with Sway & King Tech. I'll be droppin' a little set, dedicated to the Mr. Boogie Man himself, Mos Def. I exhausted all of my resources to try to get a drop from him, but seeing that I'm just simply not that cool my efforts shall whither in the dust. At least I'll still have this set to offer you.

Please pick up/dL his new LP The Ecstatic, IT IS ILL. Trust me.


On another note. Still mourning. :/ searching for closure.


This Friday:

He Said//She Said
July 17
Blue Velvet Lounge

Come through, no cancellations this time! And! Rare time occurrence, ALL the resident DJs will be blessing the decks this night, so expect some serious boogie down producing.
Big ups to the makers of Funk Rumble, Orgone was holdin' down today! Unfortunately, I missed Breakestra perform around 8pm because we had to catch the UFC fight, but I'm sure it was amazing. Sigh, next time. Good music, good DJs, good vendors, good food.

Peace to Renzo of Listen Clothing, check out their site and blog! I'm sure you'll diggggggg.



Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment