Thursday, October 29, 2009

Floppy ears don't play with long necks.

I think Xochi might have a possible ear infection in her left ear, so I'm gonna work my mommy magic with home remmedies then take her to the vet when all else fails. She's a victim of the floppy ear trap. Good sport nonetheless. Right now she's actually barking in her sleep and it's utterly adorable. Gettem' girl.

This Friday! Here's the real flyer for JazzyFatNasty. Apparently it's an Osiris sponsored costume event. News to me. No DJ names on the flyer though. Grrrrrrrr.



Last night the girls and I attempted to make homemade sushi. On the menu was fatty tuna, albacore, and shrimp tempura (which didn't make it in rolls much before ending up in our tummies). Yum! I like cream cheese in with my raw fish. So does Niko. Post-sushi was banana cream pie from Whole Foods, courtesy of MarvaLiz. Uh-mazing.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment