Thursday, November 19, 2009

It's just silly, really.

So I've been in Sacramento for the past 5 days at my homegirl's place just maxin' out. On Wednesday we went through her crusty ass vinyl collection in her garage that's been neglected since the stone age. Straight fire. This chick was diggin' during the 90's, so by default dope wax just naturally migrates into her crates. I can't really list what we uncovered because of certain trade secret confidentiality harassment agreement (mm-hm), but I'm sure you will all be please to find out once we get our nuggets together and refined. Let me just say SP404 + vinyl ripping sweat shop + paper cut chirp flares. Somethin' like that, yea. Stay tuned my brethren.

On another yet related note: peep the new Low End Theory Podcast Episode 9 featuring Daddy Kev & slap master general Dibia$e...


In the meanwhile, me and the girls of RRS FEED (DJ Roza, Shred One, and myself) are prepping for our little Cali run for next month. Some of the places you can catch us at are as follows:

Massive Selector presents:
Future Classic RRS FEED DEBUT & Ohmega Watts!

Fri/Dec/4
Poleng Lounge/SF
Click here to RSVP on FB


Jazzy Fat Nasty: RRS Feed

Fri/Dec/11
Bar923/SD


The Rhythm Section
Sat/Dec/12
Tantra/LA
RSVP on FB here!



Soul on Beat Saturdays: A Holiday Ho-Down ft. RRS FEED & Sosupersam!
Sat/Dec/26
The Office/SD
RSVP on FB here!


Also coming up:

Jazzy Fat Nasty Fri/Nov/28 and each and every Friday at Bar923/SD


Live @ the BBQ! Sun/Dec/6 and every 1st Sunday at Verdugo Bar/LA

No comments:

Post a Comment